Conditions of Entry
- Campers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Pet free
- No Smoking on school grounds – the designated smokers’ area is outside the front gate.
- Please use the waste containers provided to keep our school tidy. REMEMBER – YOU ARE CAMPING IN A CHILD’S PLAYGROUND.
- Alcohol free – No Alcohol to be consumed on school grounds.
- Site vacated by 10am on date of departure
- Camping Wrist bands must be worn to gain entry to site
- No generators
- No fires – gas/fuel cooking only
Friendly Neighbour Policy
In consideration of our local residents and to reduce vehicle damage to the grounds, we encourage campers to make use of the Music Festival free courtesy bus to minimise movement of vehicles in and out of the grounds.
- Buses depart regularly from the campground entrance on Queen Street.
- There is to be no vehicle movement on the site between 11pm & 6am
- No loud noise after 11pm. Please respect this so we can continue to provide our facility to you.
Safety and Security
As well as our on-site Managers there will also be professional Security officers who be on-site from 9pm to 5am Friday to Sunday nights. Please respect that we are a school and need to maintain an extremely positive reputation in our community so campers are required to follow the directions of staff and security personnel at all times.
Please note to avoid disappointment valuable items should not be left unattended at the campground.
The campground is operated by Caloundra Primary School, all queries regarding camping are to be emailed to: email@example.com