GLAMOROUS + CAMPING = GLAMPING!
If you like the idea of having luxurious and affordable accommodation that’s nice and close to Caloundra Music Festival then Caloundra State School have the package for you!
Together with Pitch Luxury Camping they would like to offer you a camping experience like no other. Upon arrival at Caloundra State School you will be guided by our lovely volunteers to the Exclusive Glamping Village. They will show you to your very own Bell Tent, styled and equipped with everything you will need to enjoy your Glamping experience. Your Bell Tent will be setup and waiting for you, with your requested bedding configuration and complete with luxurious linen! Bed side tables, chairs, towels, lighting and other homely comforts will complete your 2016 festival home.
The CMF Glamping Village also includes Exclusive Common Area Facilities to ensure a relaxing, comfortable and hassle free camping experience!
|3 Nights (Fri, Sat, Sun)||Capacity per Tent|
|Large Bell Tent||SOLD OUT||up to 5 people|
|Small Bell Tent||SOLD OUT||up to 2 people|
*Glamping prices include campsite fees & $3 booking fee
There are very limited Glamping Packages available.
All the comfy details . . .
Small Bell Tent Option
Sleeps up to a Maximum of 2 people
Single beds only
Includes all linen and towels
Large Bell Tent Option
Sleeps up to a Maximum of 5 people
Queen size and Single beds available. We will contact you via email to request your required bedding configerations.
Includes all linen and towels
Glamping Village Common Area Facilities
The Glamping Village Kitchen is set up with everything needed for cooking and eating. You only need to BYO food and beverages (No Alcohol) Washing up facilities are provided and we request that you respect your fellow Glampers and ensure the kitchen is clean & tidy after use. Tea and Coffee is supplied.
The Glamping Village Dining Room is available for your convenience. A great area meet your fellow Glampers and share your favorite Caloundra Music Festival moments!
Glamping bathroom facilities include a luxury portable toilet block, fitted with lighting, mirrors and running water!
Showers are located in the General Camping grounds.
Village Volunteers will be on hand to assist you or answer any of your questions!
Glampers also have use of all General Camping Facilities.
Glamping Terms & Conditions
In addition to the general Camping Conditions of Entry:
- Ensure that no items are attached, tied or carried on the roof or side of the tent at any time.
- Do Not leave the awning setup in windy or wet conditions, or when the tent is unattended.
- Do Not store any items inside the tent that are likely to mark or tear the floor, or otherwise damage any part of the inside of the tent.
- Only use a damp cloth (not mop or bucket) to clean the floor of tent.
- Bell Tents are set up in fixed locations. Any concerns regarding location of Bell tent are to be address with Camp Management. Glampers are not permitted to relocate tent site.
- Do not smoke or permit smoke inside the tent or under the awning area/s.
- Smoking in Not Permitted anywhere within the Glamping or Camping grounds. A smoking area is provided outside of the school grounds.
- Remove all waste material from the tent prior to check out.
- The Ticket Holder will be liable for any loss of, or damage to, the tent (however occasioned).
Hampers are available upon request. Please contact the school for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB Glamping only available as a WEEKEND ticket