Quick Ticketing Tips
- Before purchasing tickets, you must agree to all the Terms and Conditions found here.
- There is no registration required to purchase tickets
- All tickets must be named (you will be required to show photo ID on entry that matches the name on the ticket).
- Be environmentally conscious! You do not have to print your tickets, you can redeem them on your smart phone.
- Youth tickets (13-17yrs) are as at the age you will be at any time during the festival. i.e. if you turning 18 over the festival weekend you are required to purchase an adult ticket.
- Caloundra Music Festival is affiliated with the Companion Card program, please go here to learn more
For all the Ticketing FAQ’s please visit the FAQ page
Click here to read the CMF Terms and Conditions.
2017 Ticket Types & Prices
Super Early Bird Prices
NOTE: Prices include a non-refundable $3 booking fee per ticket. Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult ticket-holder at all times. Pension Card Holder tickets are not available to listed dependents – each ticket buyer must have their own Pension Concession Card or Veteran Affairs Gold Card.
(Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon)
|Pension Card Holders||$165|
(Fri, Sat, Sun)
|Pension Card Holders||$151|