Presented by Sunshine Coast Council, the 12th annual Caloundra Music Festival will be held over the weekend of 28 September – 1 October 2018.
The beautiful Kings Beach and surrounds will be treated to the sounds of a diverse line-up of entertainment featuring the best of the Australian music industry as well as famous international artists.
‘The Caloundra Music Festival aims to bring a broad audience of locals and visitors together in celebration, to enjoy world-class music, food, arts and local culture, and to showcase the natural beauty, creative talents and unique character of the Sunshine Coast’
In achieving its vision CMF will seek to be a ‘sustainable’ event delivering the following triple bottom line outcomes:
- Stimulate the local economy
- Showcase Caloundra, and the Sunshine Coast, as a vibrant and diverse tourist destination
- Celebrate the region’s unique heritage, character, culture and local creative talents
- Encourage community participation and build capacity
- Embrace our unique environment and promote Council’s vision of sustainability
This not for profit family-friendly community event celebrates the environment, cultural achievements and community pride of the Caloundra area.