A LIMITED number of media accreditation’s approved each year.
Preference will be given to those who are supporting and promoting CMF in the lead-up to the event.
Thank you to those who have been spreading the word about this unique festival!
Media accreditation is reserved for members of the press (print, radio, TV, film, news agencies and online media) who represent a significant media organisation. Freelancers will not be accredited unless they are assigned by a recognised media organisation and meet all other media requirements. Students who wish to cover the festival as part of communication studies must apply in advance.
The chiefs of staff of major newspapers and television channels covering the festival on a day by day and changing staff basis are asked to make contact with the festival Media Liaison pre-festival and during the festival, so that appropriate arrangements can be made for news crews (i.e. parking access closest to site by company vehicle).
ACCREDITATION WILL BE GIVEN ONLY TO MEDIA WHO HAVE BEEN PRE-APPROVED BY THE CMF MEDIA TEAM.
Accreditation will be assessed upon the following:
- Completed accreditation application.
- Applicant/s agree to Media Accreditation conditions and Festival conditions of entry.
- Outline of commitment to any available pre-festival coverage in the lead up to the Caloundra Music Festival between May (programme launched) through to 4 October (Festival Begins).
Key Media Accreditation conditions
- Each outlet can apply for a MAXIMUM of two (2) representatives – due to request volume, only one representative may be approved.
- All media passes are strictly personal and non-transferable.
- Media passes are provided for ONE day only – please nominate your preference on the request form. If you have reason to nominate more than one day, please let us know.
- Photographers – please note – use of flash is not permitted when photographing artists on stage.
- The sale of images taken at CMF is strictly prohibited, unless permitted in writing by the Festival Director.
- A copy of all photographic/broadcasted material must be forwarded to the Festival Office by Monday 14 October 2019. All material to be submitted in a published format, and all digital media coverage to be supplied.
Contact our Media Liaison at email@example.com for any queries and to submit the request form and supporting information. Subject: Media Request
Join the conversation online:
Subscribe to the CMF newsletter for all the latest updates.
01 Sep – WIN Festival merch the eco-friendly way!
30 Jul – Festival program Launched!
24 Jul – Full Line Up CONFIRMED for CMF2019
02 Jul – Volunteer Applications Open for 2019!!
16 Jun – CMF Single Day Tickets Available NOW!
11 Jun – Third Artist Announcement CMF2019
06 Jun – More artists added to CMF2019
30 Apr – Ticket Payment Options CMF2019
24 Apr – First Artist Announcement CMF2019
23 Apr – CMF tickets on sale NOW!!
14 Apr – Tickets & Changes to CMF2019
25 Feb – Did you WIN tickets to CMF 2019? Find out Now