- Campers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- No pets allowed on site
- No Smoking on school grounds – the designated smokers’ area is outside the front gate.
- Please use the waste containers provided to keep our school tidy. REMEMBER – YOU ARE CAMPING IN A CHILD’S PLAYGROUND.
- Alcohol free – No Alcohol to be consumed on school grounds.
- Site vacated by 10am on date of departure
- Portable shower & toilet facilities will be closed from 10am on Tuesday 8th October. The permanent school toilet block will remain available for use all day.
- Camping Wrist bands must be worn to gain entry to site
- No generators
- No fires – gas/fuel cooking only
- In the event of heavy rain, vehicle access will not be permitted and the gates will be shut. Movement in the school campgrounds will not be allowed. Campers are encouraged to leave their vehicles outside the gates if heavy rain is expected as the vehicle will not be permitted to leave once the grounds are saturated (unless checking out).
- All camping bookings are non-refundable except in accordance with the laws of Queensland.
- No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
- If the music festival/camp ground is cancelled by an act of God, or any other reason outside of our control, there is no right of refund or exchange, nor any obligation to arrange a substitute.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of campground bookings if you are asked or forced to leave, or if you decide not to attend.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the campground, or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event, regardless of the cause (including negligence). For any condition or warranty imposed by legislation which cannot be excluded or modified, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services, the cost of having the services supplied again, or the refund of the money paid for the campground. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
In consideration of our local residents and to reduce vehicle damage to the grounds, we encourage campers to make use of the Music Festival free courtesy bus to minimise movement of vehicles in and out of the grounds.
- Buses depart regularly from the campground entrance on Queen Street.
- There is to be no vehicle movement on the site between 11pm & 6am
- No loud noise after 11pm. Please respect this so we can continue to provide our facility to you.
As well as our on-site Managers there will also be professional Security officers who be on-site from 9pm to 5am Friday to Sunday nights. Please respect that we are a school and need to maintain an extremely positive reputation in our community so campers are required to follow the directions of staff and security personnel at all times.
Please note to avoid disappointment valuable items should not be left unattended at the campground.
The campground is operated by Caloundra Primary School, all queries regarding camping are to be emailed to: email@example.com