2. Describe your role at CMF:
Programmer, Artist Manager, Media, Marketing & Creative Community Engagement.
3. What are your two must-see artists this year at CMF?
The Cat Empire & Hot Potato Band
4. If you could travel back in time to any CMF event, which year and why?
I think it would have to be 2010. I love that 9000 people stood in the Kings Beach amphitheater wet right through to their jocks and undies and sang Powderfingers ‘My Happiness’. Never let a little rain dampen the song in your heart!
5. What’s your favourite aspect of CMF every year?
I love standing side stage and watching the faces of the people in the crowd. The smiles, laughter, shared looks, hugs and sing-along’s make all the hard work worth it.
6. Describe CMF in a song title . . .
Song Name: This Is How It Should Be
Artist: The Hot Potato Band
7. Describe CMF in one hyperbolic hashtag . . .