1. How many years have you attended CMF:
2009 – PRESENT
2. Describe your role at CMF:
Artist Liaison (Green room guru)
3. What are your two must-see artists this year at CMF?
So hard to answer!! I’m gonna have to say Franti & Spearhead and Tower of Power.
4. If you could travel back in time to any CMF event, which year and why?
Tough one… Maybe 2014. Why? Watching my daughters dance to John Butler playing solo at sunset to a sold out crowd. A 20-year reunion with a band I grew up with – Skunk Hour. And seeing my 70-year-old mum attend the festival for the first time to swoon over Andrew Strong and the Commitments. Priceless!
5. What’s your favourite aspect of CMF every year?
Probably welcoming back the repeat offenders: the bands, musicians and managers that are regular returnees to the festival. It feels like we’re welcoming back our extended family for an annual reunion.
6. Describe CMF in a song title . . .
Song Name: Rise to the Festival
Artist: Declan Kelly
7. Describe CMF in one hyperbolic hashtag . . .