First involved in the festival in 2009, and this will be my 6th year!
2. Describe your role at CMF:
I have been lucky enough perform at the festival as an artist in 2009, 2010 and 2014, and have also had an amazing time volunteering with the artist liason team and as an MC on the Song stage. This year I’ll be MC’ing again!
3. What are your two must-see artists this year at CMF?
Michael Franti!! Woo hoo!! And I’d really love to see Paul Dempsey.
4. If you could travel back in time to any CMF event, which year and why?
Tough choice – I would have liked to have seen John Butler do his solo thing in 2014, but I also absolutely loved Xavier Rudd’s performance last year – I could definitely re-live dancing under the stars watching his amazing show.
5. What’s your favourite aspect of CMF every year?
It’s the vibe! The festival has an amazing atmosphere, I just love it, I love being a part of it. The team making the whole thing come together are amazing, and the crowds are always happy and having a great time. It’s a music festival by the sea! What could be better?
6. Describe CMF in a song title . . .
Song Name: Days Like These (that’ll make us happy!)
Artist: Cat Empire
7. Describe CMF in one hyperbolic hashtag . . .