Quick Ticketing Tips
- Before purchasing tickets, you must agree to all the Terms and Conditions found here.
- There is no registration required to purchase tickets
- All tickets must be named (you will be required to show photo ID on entry that matches the name on the ticket).
- Be environmentally conscious! You do not have to print your tickets, you can redeem them on your smart phone.
- Season Youth tickets (13-17yrs): If you are turning 18 over the festival weekend you are required to purchase an adult ticket.
- Youth (13 – 17years) will not be permitted pass outs or entry after 6pm without a responsible adult and only via the main gate.
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult ticket-holder at all times.
- Caloundra Music Festival is affiliated with the Companion Card program, please go here to learn more
For all the Ticketing FAQ’s please visit the FAQ page
2019 Ticket Types & Prices
NOTE: Prices are inclusive of a non-refundable booking fee. Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult ticket-holder at all times. Pension Card Holder tickets are not available to listed dependents – each ticket buyer must have their own Pension Concession Card or Veteran Affairs Gold Card.
Click here to read the CMF Terms and Conditions.
(4 days : Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon)
|Pension Card Holders||$201|
(3 days : Fri, Sat, Sun)
|Pension Card Holders||$184|
Single Day Tickets
|Pension Card Holders||$95||$104||$104||$57|
|Child 1-12 yrs||$31||$31||$31||$22|
Online Ticketing Support
If you are experiencing difficulties with purchasing a ticket or the ticketing page:
1300 GET TIX (438 849)
9:00am – 7:00pm (Monday – Friday)
9:00am – 5:00pm (Saturday)