Ticket Times & Conditions
If you breach or do not fulfill any of your obligations of these Ticket Terms and Conditions and Entry Conditions, we retain the right to confiscate items, evict patrons and/or remove ticket wristbands.
- ‘You’and ‘your’ refer to the customer. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘event organiser’ refer to the Sunshine Coast Regional Council (ABN 37 876 973 913). This ‘agreement’ means the purchase of one or more tickets for entry into the Caloundra Music Festival (“Festival”), and it includes these Ticket Purchase Terms (“the Terms”) and other documents referred to in the Terms.
- The agreement is deemed to be entered into in Queensland, Australia. This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland. All tickets are non-refundable except in accordance with the laws of Queensland or as expressly specified in the Terms.
- The Festival is an all-weather event. It will continue in rain, hail or shine unless the conditions are deemed unsafe to continue. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
- If the Festival is cancelled by an act of God, or any other reason outside of our control, there is no right of refund or exchange, nor any obligation to arrange a substitute Festival.
- We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and may vary advertised programs, prices, venues or seating arrangements. No refunds will be made in this case.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Festival for any reason within our control. In this case, you will be offered a refund for the face value of the ticket purchased.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you are asked or forced to leave, or if you decide not to attend any part of the Festival.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Festival, or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event, regardless of the cause (including negligence). For any condition or warranty imposed by legislation which cannot be excluded or modified, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services, the cost of having the services supplied again, or the refund of the money paid for the ticket. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
- All audio recordings of the Festival performers are prohibited
- No alcohol or illicit drugs can be taken into the Festival. If you are caught with alcohol or illicit drugs, your ticket will be forfeited and you will be escorted from the Festival site with no re-entry. In the case of finding illicit drugs, the matter will be referred to the police.
- No drinks, hard eskys, glass, umbrellas, shade tents, animals (except in accordance with legislation), fire/fireworks, video and audio recording devices, including GoPros (other than mobile phones and tablets), professional still cameras, selfie sticks or any item prohibited by law are permitted within the Festival.
- You agree to a search of your person or possessions on entry to the Festival.
- You consent to be included in any photography, film and/or sound recordings of the Festival or its surrounds and for these recordings to be used by us for any future Festival marketing and promotional purposes.
- Pension card holders must show their current pension card on entry into the Festival areas, or entry will be refused or, in our discretion, allowed upon payment of the difference between the pension card price and full price of the ticket. Dependents listing on a Pension Concession Card are not deemed pension card holders and must purchase a full price ticket.
- Youth (13 – 17years) will not be permitted pass outs or entry after 6pm without a responsible adult and only via the main gate.
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult ticket-holder at all times.
- Tickets will be redeemed once only at the gate for a wristband in order to gain entry and re-entry. Wristband must be worn for the duration of the Festival. Wristbands are non-transferable. Broken wrist bands will not be honoured.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorised point of sale. If a fraudulent ticket is presented the matter will be referred to Queensland Police Services.
- Tickets must be individually named with the person using the ticket. You must show Photo ID on entry that matches the name on your ticket.
- Chairs may be brought into outdoor Festival areas, unless otherwise signed, but must be kept in the back half of the area. We may direct you to move or remove chairs from the Festival for any reason.
- Grassed areas may not be reserved through the placement of blankets or chairs. The event organisers reserve the right to remove any unattended blankets or chairs.
- You may only smoke in Designated Outdoor Smoking Areas. No food or drink is to be consumed in these areas.
- Liquor Licensing laws apply in all licensed venues. All licensed venues have their own conditions of entry and rules relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Failure to adhere to those conditions of entry or rules may result in refused service, eviction or refusal of entry to the licensed area and/or Festival areas.
- Some smaller venues and stages within the Festival have limited capacity. Entry to specific sites may be refused for such time as the site is deemed by us (in our absolute discretion) to be at capacity.
- Neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) you buy or bring to the Festival.
- You are liable for any loss or damage you cause at the Festival.
- You must act in an orderly manner when attending the Festival. We may refuse entry or evict you if you are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner, or if you breach the Entry Conditions.
- Be waste and water wise. You must place any litter in the relevant bins provided around the venue.
- Please respect our town and neighbours, and do not create excessive noise or drop litter while travelling to and from the Festival.
Time To Pay Terms & Conditions
TIME TO PAY OPTION AVAILABLE UNTIL 31 JULY 2019
If you choose to pay for your Festival Ticket and/or Camping Ticket using the Time To Pay Option the following terms and conditions will apply. By purchasing with the Time To Pay Option, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Time To Pay Terms and Conditions (Time To Pay T+Cs).
TIME TO PAY PAYMENT SCHEDULES
By selecting the Time To Pay Option, you irrevocably direct and authorise Moshtix to charge your nominated credit card on the scheduled dates below (note that if a scheduled date is a weekend or public holiday, the credit card will be charged on the next business day). Note that the amount for the total ticket purchase is divided into the specified number of instalments but 100% of the set up and booking fee is charged with the first instalment paid on Date of Purchase:
- Tickets Purchased between: 30 April 2019 – 31 July 2019 (inclusive) The total amount will be divided into six (6) equal instalments as follows:
- 1st Payment Date of purchase
- 2nd Payment 16 May 2019
- 3rd Payment 16 June 2019
- 4th Payment 16 July 2019
- 5th Payment 16 August 2019
- 6th Payment 16 September 2019
- Tickets Purchased between: 1 May 2019 – 31 July 2019 (inclusive) The total amount will be divided into five (5) equal instalments as follows:
- 1st Payment Date of purchase
- 2nd Payment 16 June 2019
- 3rd Payment 16 July 2019
- 4th Payment 16 August 2019
- 5th Payment 16 September 2019
- Tickets Purchased between: 1 June 2019 – 31 July 2019 (inclusive) The total amount will be divided into four (4) equal instalments as follows:
- 1st Payment Date of purchase
- 2nd Payment 16 July 2019
- 3rd Payment 16 August 2019
- 4th Payment 16 September 2019
- Tickets Purchased between: 1 July 2019 – 31 July 2019 (inclusive) The total amount will be divided into three (3) equal instalments as follows:
- 1st Payment Date of purchase
- 2nd Payment 16 August 2019
- 3rd Payment 16 September 2019
The last date that Time to Pay option will be available is 11:59pm (AEST) on 31 July 2019.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
All payments will be processed using the same credit card used for the original purchase. If your credit card expires during the Time To Pay period, you must update your credit card details via your Moshtix account at moshtix.com.au
CHANGES TO PAYMENT SCHEDULE AND REFUNDS
The Time To Pay Payment Schedules cannot be changed and unless required under applicable Trade Practices and Consumer Protection laws, you will not be entitled to a refund or exchange during the Time To Pay process. It is your responsibility to ensure that the credit card account details you have provided are correct and up to date and you have sufficient clear funds available in the account on the scheduled payment dates.
DELIVERY OF PDF TICKETS
PDF Tickets purchased under the Time To Pay Option will not be emailed until all payment instalments are received. Once full payment has been received, you will receive your PDF Ticket via email. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Promoter holds a valid email address for you as at the time of purchase and any changes to your email address are updated via your Moshtix account at moshtix.com.au
DEFAULT ON PAYMENT
If an instalment is not received on the scheduled payment date, we will make one attempt to contact you by email and/or telephone. You will be given ten (10) days from the date we attempt to contact you to respond to the enquiry or update your payment information. If we do not hear from you or you do not arrange payment within the ten (10) day period then you will be deemed to have defaulted on the Payment Schedule and the Cancellation for Default provisions below will apply.
CANCELLATION FOR DEFAULT
Default on the Payment Schedule will result in cancellation of your entire Ticket purchase, loss of set up and booking fee. No exceptions. It is your responsibility to check your credit card or bank statements to ensure that the payments are being debited to your account in accordance with the Payment Schedule. You will be notified that your purchase has been cancelled.