DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
Do you have a passion for music? Have mad social media skills? Are you committed and able to work with a loud, excitable, passionate, crazy and caffeine addicted crew?
The Caloundra Music Festival crew are seeking an up and coming marketing and PR student or graduate, with up to date social media knowledge, strong administration skills and an ability to communicate effectively to add their flair to our sun, surf and soul brand! As an intern you will be supported and given opportunity to further develop your skills while you gain valuable experience.
Duties you will assist with include:
- Work with the Caloundra Music Festival crew to develop digital marketing
- Monitor and manage Caloundra Music Festival social channels
- Create engaging content for sharing on digital channels
- Create and distribute eDMs
- Assist with creating briefs for photographers and videographers at CMF
- Additional random festival related media and marketing
- BYO malteasers
Applications open Thursday 15 February
Applications close Tuesday 27 March