Quick Ticketing Tips
- Before purchasing tickets, you must agree to all the Terms and Conditions found here.
- There is no registration required to purchase tickets
- All tickets must be named (you will be required to show photo ID on entry that matches the name on the ticket).
- Be environmentally conscious! You do not have to print your tickets, you can redeem them on your smart phone.
- Season Youth tickets (13-17yrs): If you are turning 18 over the festival weekend you are required to purchase an adult ticket.
- Caloundra Music Festival is affiliated with the Companion Card program, please go here to learn more
For all the Ticketing FAQ’s please visit the FAQ page
2019 Ticket Types & Prices
NOTE: Prices are inclusive of a non-refundable booking fee. Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult ticket-holder at all times. Pension Card Holder tickets are not available to listed dependents – each ticket buyer must have their own Pension Concession Card or Veteran Affairs Gold Card.
Click here to read the CMF Terms and Conditions.
Season – First Release
(4 days : Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon)
|Pension Card Holders||$180|
Weekend – First Release
(3 days : Fri, Sat, Sun)
|Pension Card Holders||$164|