Payment Plans – Closed
Although CMF tickets are fantastic value, we understand that cash flow can sometimes be an issue.
The Payment Plan works essentially like a LAYBY. When you sign up to the Payment Plan the first instalment is charged immediately. The subsequent payments will be automatically charged every Friday on a weekly basis. The final payment will occur on a set date. Please read through the Payment Plan Terms and Conditions below for more information.
Payment Plans open Friday 4 May 2018
Payment Plan option closed 8pm Monday 2 July 2018
*Please note a one-off Payment Plan fee of $15 will be added to the first payment to cover additional merchant fees and administration costs.
|Ticket Type||Payment Plan*||Price|
*Includes the standard booking fee of $6 per ticket.
Click here to read the CMF Ticket Terms and Conditions.
CMF Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing tickets under the CMF Payment Plan, you authorise Caloundra Music Festival’s authorised ticket provider, to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit card in amounts and at intervals as advised.
- Weekly payments will be deducted in equal instalments between 6.00am – 7.00am Friday morning (or next business day) via a nominated VISA Credit, VISA Debit Card, MasterCard Credit or MasterCard Debit only. The first instalment is charged immediately.
- If a Payment Plan is entered into between midnight Monday and 4am Friday the next instalment will be scheduled for the following week.
- Payment amount is dependent upon the date the Payment Plan is entered into and total ticket spend. Final instalment will be deducted on 31 August 2018.
- A one-off Payment Plan fee of $15 will be added to the first instalment to cover additional merchant fees and administration costs.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that:
- The card expiry date is September 2018 or beyond. The card details you provide are correct, including notification should the details change for some unforeseen reason within the payment period.
- You have sufficient funds available on your nominated credit/debit card on the scheduled instalment date.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Only Weekend and Season tickets may be purchased via the Payment Plan.
- The Payment Plan is only available for purchase until 10pm Monday 2 July 2018.
- All instalments must be finalised by Friday 31 August 2018.
- If your card is declined, our ticket provider will contact you requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
- Payments that decline will be recharged with an additional processing fee of $5.
- Our ticket provider may suspend or cancel your Payment Plan, if on two consecutive occasions your instalment is declined. We will notify you if we suspend or cancel your Payment Plan. 80% of the payments made to date, excluding all fees, will be refunded. Your Payment Plan can be reinstated upon payment of overdue amounts and resumption of regular debits. This will incur a $10 fee.
- If your Payment Plan is cancelled by you for any reason, prior to Friday 17 August 2018, 80% of the payments made, excluding fees, will be refunded.
- You will receive a receipt for your first payment as confirmation that your payment plan has been received. A final receipt and your tickets will be issued when the last payment is processed on Friday 31 August 2018.
- All tickets purchased through the Payment Plan are subject to the standard Ticket Terms and Conditions.
- If you believe that a payment has been deducted incorrectly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org